The DT is all geared up and ready for a HUGE WEEKEND in the Scrap-pile forum.First is our monthly Cyber Crop, starting at 7pm on Friday night. With a game of Bingo and challenges being posted, Then during the weekend they will be posting Quite a few CHRISTMAS classes.
So why not drop by and have a lookee at what is in store for us all.You will have plenty of inspiration for all those Chrissy projects or decorations.
Now onto a LO and card I made a couple of weeks ago. I think the LO was for a challenge, but can't remember which one.Used the scrumptious Pink Paislee PP, and the tag was given to me in an RAK, which I think was from the very talented Leone . How is all your Christmas plans coming along.We are all getting very excited up here.Only 31 days to go.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Great cards Mel I love the Christmas one. I havent made any plans yet better soon.
ReplyDeletebeautiful mel! theyre lovely. love your blog change too!! xo
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Melissa - your blog looks beautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blog visit!
I love checking out your gorgeous cards here and that layout is lovely!
Would LOVE to catch up when you are in town!
Take care and travel safe!
Wonderful card and LO - adore the threading on the LO - great effect. Kim
ReplyDelete