Wednesday, November 25, 2009


I received this fabbo award from the talented and lovely Karen...thanks Karen.

Here are the rules:

* You can only use ONE word
* Pass this along to 5 of your favourite bloggers
* Alert them that you have given them this award
* HAVE FUN!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? In my room cause it is my wake up call every morning!!
2. Your hair? brown and wavy
3. Your mother? talented and smart
4. Your father? died when i was seven
5. Your fave food? Chinese take away

6. Your dream last night? Didn't have one
7. Your fave drink? Water and Vanilla coke
8. Your dream/goal? To raise my boys into happy and healthy young men
9. What room are you in? My lounge
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? Snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working with permanent hours
13. Where you were last night? Putting my boys to sleep and fell asleep with them
14. Something that you aren't? pushy and controlling
15. Muffins? not really

16. Wish list item? A new car--RAV4
17. Where did you grow up? Queensland and NSW
18. Last thing you did? Twilight series...the best books
19. What are you wearing? Clothes I hope..hehe
20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? Monty the pussy cat
22. Friends? many and varied...love them all
23. Your Life? busy at the moment
24. Your Mood? happiest I have been in months
25. Missing Someone? my boys..they are at school

26. Vehicle? Metallic blue
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your fave store? Target
29. Your fave color? Black red and green
30. Last time you laughed? last night

31. Last time you cried? Saturday watching NEW MOON
32. Your best friend? FL...she knows who she is
33. One place that I go to over and over? Scrap-pile and my blog
34. One person who emails regularly? Ann...my SIL
35. Fave place to eat? A chinese restaurant

I pass this award on to these fabulous ladies who are definitely OVER THE TOP!

As Ceci pointed out, I just couldn't use on word...too hard

I pass this onto anyone of my lovely blog visitors....have fun ladies

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers Mel. I think you used more than one word! Sometimes one word just isn't enough hey... ;) Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete