Sunday, June 5, 2011

Life is good

Last weekend, some friends and I got together for a retreat, and it was so fabulous.No having to do anything, unless we wanted to, there was good friends, good food and great conversations.A real girlie weekend.It was so good, that we are going to do it again in a few months, and probably make it a twice a year get together.

If you are ever up this way, please check out A TINAROO ESCAPE. Terri, who owns these two gorgeous holiday homes, spoilt us with choccies on all our beds, fruit bowl, Eggs, juice, fresh local bread, coffee and tea, as well as Croisants , Jam and Honey.
There was a bottle of Penfolds port, marshmallows to roast over the fireplace , popcorn and big box of maltesers.So you won't need to bring too muc for your stay there, let me tell you.

Here are some photos
Our yummy Saturday afternoon nibblies with drinks

My room sharing with Leanne

Our scrap space in the family room

Anyhow, I scrapped 8 complete LO's...4 being for a friend who got married recently.I forgot to get photos of these, so can't show you, but here are the 4 I did do.You will notice I now have a fetish for twine.





This was done for Deb's challenge in Scrap Therapy
And this was just a LO playing around with a few things

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far.I know I am , and here's to a fabulous long weekend next weekend for Queen's Birthday...woohoo.Thanks for dropping by.Love hearing from you..xx Mel

7 comments:

  1. They're all so bright, happy & gorgeous!!! Just like you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally jealous! looks like a fantastic place !! and love your pages mel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a ball, Mel. Gorgeous LO's......luv them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, Love your layouts and loved watching them come together too and the four layouts you did and not shown Mel were just devine. We had such a wonderful time, what more can you ask for than to spend precious time scrapping with gorgeous friends, fabulous food in a such a welcoming and relaxing enviroment. Bring on the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh oooh ooh!! how wonderful!!!! waaaaah!!! I want to go there! that looks perfectly perfect@!!!

    Gorgeous pics Mel!! Love each one!!

    Was lovely scrapping with you in babinda!!! the time went toooooooo fast!
    hugs bloss
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a gorgeous place to stay, everything looked like it was thought about so thoroughly, wow, look at that scrapping room, 8 layouts is just amazing....gorgeous colours on all those layouts, I love the misting, and the strips of papers...wow the creativity must have been overflowing. I look forward to going to one....sometime. Thanks for sharing your wonderful retreat with us. Melxx

    ReplyDelete