Sunday, June 26, 2011

Global Scrappers

There is a new Challenge forum on the web, and it is called GLOBAL SCRAPPERS...where scrappers around the world can unite. I don't think I am being biased at all, but I reckon it is fabulous and the place to be.



We have 8 inspiring Design Team, who will be setting challenges over the course of the first 3 weeks of a month ,and there are some fantastic sponsors too.

So what are you waiting for, get yourself over there pronto and sign yourself up, as this coming Friday/Saturday the first challenges will be revealed

2 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE coming to your blog! There's always so much yummy goodness to see! I swear, girl ... NO ONE can do boy pages like YOU! Got my hopes high and my fingers crossed that our new GLOBAL adventure is a success! Thanks, so much, for all you've done to help all of us inspire each other and keep in touch! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, this blog sounds great, will pop over and check it out. I am still trying to settle in to some sort of routine, but you were so right, Nate loves Kindy and I love being back in the workforce. Hope your new job is going well, any organisation tips you have to try to get me back into scrapping would be appreciated. Mojo is just not there. Melx

    ReplyDelete