The new DT creations are up for July and what a wonderful array of styles for you to choose from this month to Jack.Here is my LO for you to jack this month.We have our great sponsor of SCRAP THERAPY as well as 2 very nice RAK's for you to win.
If you notice the denim banner and denim /felt buttons they are from " A LITTLE SOMETHIN" which is a new blog that sells mainly BOY EMBELLIESHMENTS.I have been buying from them now since they started a few weeks back.You must check them out...you might already know Susan Longman and her sister Wendy Smith...very clever ladies!!! So what are you waiting for, get on over to Scrap Jacked and see what gets you scrapping!!!
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Oh wow, how well do those stunning embellies go with Quincan's uniform in the photo. I just love this layout, okay, have to add your jack to my list to do. I love how you separated the die cut, love love the banner. Use whatever you want to on mine, wow I would be honoured if you did. Glad you had a fantastic holiday, and you have all that mojo build up.....talk to you soon dear friend. Melx
ReplyDeleteWow Mel what a great layout. Love the colours you have used :-) have a great weekend xx
ReplyDeleteMel love the banner!!
ReplyDelete