Monday, July 18, 2011

Global scrapping +GS DT

There has been a heap of challenges going up over at the Global Scrappers forum.Week 1, Week 2 and finally Week 3 are all up for you to take a look at and hopefully get that mojo of yours flowing.It certainly got mine going.
I am DT for Week 3's Scrapping our Boys challenge, and here is my example,

You can find out more about my challenge as well as the ones below here

Here are my entries so far.
Mandy's Shabby challenge

Bec's Manufacture Challenge

Vicki's Scrap that Tune Challenge

And lastly , Andrea's Sketch challenge

There are some fantastic prizes to be won , so what are you waiting for, get on over there and check it out.Don't be shy and make sure you say hello!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    Your scrapbooking is brilliant. I love your layout and theme.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel those are GORGEOUS!!! Love them all!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing parade of colour as I look down the page of your blog!

    Goregous work Mel!

    hugs
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are on fire my friend, take the opportunity while you get it I say, I am still struggling with the time thing, gosh I will give it another month then I will worry over my lack of scrapping, I love all of these, the first one with the guns is gorgeous, Nate loves his, it is something built into them hey, he used to pick up a banana when he didn't have the gun, it's in their genes, how cute is the photo of bub in bath....oh gorgeous work and the colours in the last are amazing. Okay send some of that mojo to Ipswich please. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous layouts Mel, as always,love them all!

    hugs Leannexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts Melissa, LOVE that adorable pussy cat layout. Yes it's a horrible tragedy for Helen, her boys and family. I am sure Matt will be missed dearly by all. Have a good weekend, hug your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete