is happening again over at Charm's Creations this coming Friday night.Go check out her blog, as she is always showing her flowers used on LO's regularly and they look amazing.
And how would you like to win a Pkt of these beauties...All you have to do is blog about them and/or share on your facebook page. Go on, you gotta be in it to win it!!!!!
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hey Mel, was getting worried about you, hadn't heard from you for a while, but I know how life gets too. Hope you have by this time received the pins I sent you, but I understand the postage system too, but let me know if you have not received...thanks for the info re: the new forum, I have to tell you though, mojo is low, Nate goes to Kindy for the first time tomorrow and I am sure that after this day I will feel fine, I have training for 2 days, all things in full swing with the job. Starting from grass roots, so there is plenty of opportunity for photos and they have instigated me as the scrapbooking queen. I am excited but also worried about my boy....you know what I am feeling, it will all be awesome. love you my friend, hope to meet you one day. Melxx
ReplyDelete