Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am Guest Designer

For Carol at Tattered Inspirations for the month of June .Carol sent me her latest kit to be uploaded in her Etsy store, called Purple Passion....

The kit was so easy to scrap with, all you needed was your Paper /card stock to get you started then add in all the bits and pieces to embellish your LO.Of course there is no reason why you can't create a card with her kits as well.

I created my LO on a piece of embossed Bazill cardstock, and after putting all the LO together, I coloured in the flowers etc, with my water colour pencils.Too easy.

Go check out her BLOG and ETSY now to see all the beautiful kits and seam binding

4 comments:

  1. so so beautiful Mel, you have done an amazing job with Carol's kit, she has such nice stuff to play with hey!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being our guest designer for June Melissa .... it was such a pleasure and a fabulous layout too
    Cheers
    Carol
    Tattered Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! WOW! these both such stunning creations! all that love lovely texture and the design is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!
    Love what you've done here with Carol's kit!!
    Sorry I haven't been to visit for a while.
    Catch up with you when you when you get back!!
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete