Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Scrap Jacked DT LO

HI Everyone, survived Cyclone Yasi's wrath...thank goodness.Still feeling raw and emotional right now.Nearly all cleaned up and so very thankful, that my family, friends and their homes /lives are intact.Thank you so much for all your prayers.

The DT at Scrap Jacked have revealed their new creations to inspire you this month.Here is mine.Miss Vicki very kindly gave me a photo of her daughter for me to scrap, so i could do some flowers and bling to my hearts content.I used My Mind's Eye papers, Prima delicousness.I hope you have been inspired by all of our creations on the Scrap Jacked Blog



Our sponsor is Scrap Therapy with the prize being a $25 gift voucher to be spent in their online store.They have a fantastic range and great prices.

9 comments:

  1. Stunning page Mel - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those stunning eyes! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh, I absolutely LOVE this page, Mel! Great job pulling your colors from her lips and eyes! WOW! Soooo beautiful! And, those sweet little discs you used as flower centers ... love that. Lots here to inspire a lift, if you ask me. I think I've got a picture of a beautiful little girl somewhere around here! hehehe xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel - this layout is AMAZING!!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, This is just gorgeous! I'm sure Vicki loves it. Such a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mel! so very glad you and your family are all ok, Totally love this layout! totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Left you a little Valentine goodie on my blog today! Hope everything is going well where you are. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours in that page - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! You asked about my friend's contact info. She JUST created a blog yesterday! It's www.ilovethesmellofthickersinthemorning.blogspot.com

    Anyway, I'm going to try to lift your layout next weekend if I have time. I love all the frilly girly goodness!

    ReplyDelete