
Colette has very kindly passed on this Love your blog award, so I thought I had better blog about it, before I forget.Thank you Colette for loving my blog and me enough to give me this award.
Colette is an amazing scrapper and inspires me with her creativity...not to mention I want her scrap room...LOL
Here are the rules for the Liebster award:
The aim is to bring other great, but relatively unknown, blogs into the spotlight. Isn't that a great idea?1) Accept it, write a post about it and display it.2) Pass it on to 3-5 fabulous but yet unknown blogs [not ones with large amounts of followers] and tell them they have been awarded the love blog award.3) Link back to the person who awarded it to you.
1...Is my friend Andrea.....she has a heart of gold and can scrap too.I love to spend time with her, and look forward to our scrappy weekend together.
2. Is Bec, friend and owner of challenge blog Scrap Jacked.Bec, is incredibly talented and loves to share her scrappy talents, so go check out her blog
3. My girlfriend Leah, who is like a sister to me.We have been friends for about 3 years now and met online.We have met many times IRL.She is kind, talented and fun to be with.
4.Leanne, is one very talented scrapper..I can sit there and be amazed at how good she is, especially with vintage style scrapping.She is a long time friend of mine and only new to blogging...so please go say HI...it will make her day!!!!
5.Last , but not least, is the most beautiful lady...my good friend Vicki, whom I met last year, and we instantly bonded.Born in the same year, but I keep teasing her she is older than me...hahaha...sorry Vic .xxx..She is sooo talented at colouring stamped images for creating cards and is addicted to HIgh hopes stamps
Ok Ladies...now it is your turn to share the love.




Awww shucks girlie ... congrats on your blog award ... you deserve it 100% ... thank you for picking me xxx.
ReplyDelete