The last two weeks I have been playing along with challenge blogs and one of the best scrappy websites on the www. First up is my take on the sketch at SASSY LITTLE SKETCHES .
My freind and fellow Scrap Jacked CT member is on the DT there, so thought I would have a go.It is a great sketch and so easy to do.I used lots of little tags from my Provocraft tiny tags set for the banner for something different.And instead of 4 photos I used only 2. I will definitely be playing along with Sassy Little Sketches again and again.Next is LO's for Challenge Masters.They have so many fantastic challenges , which come out each weekend for the first three weeks, then you have all month to upload into the gallery...just love this idea.I only do what grabs my attention at the time.
This one was for the Blade Master challenge...where we had to use punches on our LO. This next one was for Week 2 colour challenge...so loved those colours
Then this was for the week 1 technique challenge
and lastly this one for the ONE LITTLE WORD...where we had to lengthen the last letter on the main title word
This is just a LO I did cause I wanted to, but used up the last of the ribbon that Mandy sent me in her RAK...just perfect for this ...thanks Mandy xx
Forgot to share this LO it was for one of the challenges in January for Challenge Masters Well, back to work for me next week after 10 weeks off.I am excited to start a new year at school, with new teachers and new students to guide through their year.
Might go start another LO now for another Challenge Masters weekly challenge.Catch ya xx
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




First of all, I LOVE what you've done with the place! It looks so PRETTY around here!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, girl! You've been BUSY! Gotta check out Sassy Little Sketches because I'm LOVIN' this page! How freakin' creative of you using those cute, cute tags on your banner! LOVE this so much! And .. you're scrapping some older photos here, huh? Love that! Your 3 boys .. xoxox
I am totally inspired by all your CM layouts! Love your style, so much! I don't know anyone who does 'boy' pages any better! It makes those pretty, girly ones you toss in every once in a while just that much more special!
I didn't know you worked? Off for 10 weeks? Are you a teacher? Is school starting up again for you guys? Sure hope this doesn't mean we'll be seeing less of your work.
Have a fabbo weekend! xoxox
Fantastic work!! Love all your layouts! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil´Sketches! /DT Pia
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous creations. I love the layouts. What a wonderful way to store orecious memories.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Hi Melissa, loving your layouts here, so much to see. Love all the different styles. Really love your "love thy self" and the chalk and cheese layout is such a great one! Keep up the scrappiness and have a great week!
ReplyDeleteway to go!!! you've been super busy and wonderful pages!!!! LOVE your FUN FUN banner on the top page!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sassy lil Sketches!!!
ReplyDeleteWow ~ look at all your great pages! Your take on the Sassy sketch is great!
ReplyDelete