Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Scrap Jacked revealed

It is that time of the month again...the 5th, and that means that all us girls from Scrap Jacked have revealed our LO's for you to be hopefully inspired again this month. Here is mine for this month...I bought some SMOOCH spritz ink and had a play and love the result.

What a great number of entries we have had over the last couple of months...thank you to everyone who has been joining in at Scrap Jacked...hope to see you again this month.I love dropping in on everyone and taking a peek at your jacks.

3 comments:

  1. This page totally and completely rocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The misting is fabulous Melissa!:) I am such a wuss with this stuff.. I really must have a go....:) always terrified I will wreck my LO... lol!! Awesome LO! I really admire people who can do this funky style! Yes enjoying it again... nice to be back scrapping.... :) thanks for your lovely comment:) will have to check out your Scrapjacked thing... Congrats on the DT Position!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Melissa, I too love the misting, thank you for your inspiring comment on my blog, it means the world to me, my aspiration is to be a Teachers Aid, ideally at my sons school, did you do it on line, I am not sure how to take the first step, I am a single mum so this has been my plan for when he goes to school. Melxx

    ReplyDelete