Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kraft it up

My first go at Kraft it Up challenges...I have been really pumping out the LO's using Kraft the last few months, so thought, why not join this great Challenge Blog . Have had this Kaiser paper sitting around for so long, so thought I would use it up for this challenge.I also used Melinda's paper curling technique.


This one I started before all the Christmas rush and just put the finishing touches to it, mostly the journalling.I so love the yummy masculine colours of this Cosmo Cricket range.I want more!!!!


WISHING EVERYONE a very HAPPY , SCRAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous, Mel. Thanks for joining in at KIU. I love your colour choice and that tree looks awesome. Happy New year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Miss Mellie! I love that Kaiser paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these LO's very cute indeed, Thanks for dropping by to see me,,, May you and your family also have a Very blessed New Year
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Mel. Thanks for popping by my blog and your comment. The alphas are Basic Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your work! The tree is so gorgeous. thanks for visiting my blog....I am a teacher aide too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are totally adorable!! Love love love the buttons and how you used them - thats really effective!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAR OUT - TOTALLY GORGEOUS MEL!!! Absolutely love the button tree! Such gorgeous yummy colours in all of them. Love them all! You are on fire girl!!

    ReplyDelete