Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It has been a big year 2010, with all of us pretty healthy and working hard, so I pray that 2011 brings us the same .My only resolution for 2011 is to be more organised with my finances and start thinking about Christmas earlier, so that I don't leave myself broke, like I have this year.
I feel 2011 will be a good one, and I wish you all the best , with lots of love and laughter, and good times in the year ahead.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too my dear friend. I hope 2011 brings you all you hope for. Once again it has been a privilege to be counted amongst your friends. Love always....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year beautiful friend! May 2011 bring only good things xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too Mel! So glad to have met you and become your friend.

    Had to laugh about getting organised with the finances for Xmas - I've been saying that for about 20 years. Still hasn't happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year to you mel!
    thankyou so much for my lovely gift, you are such a thoughtful friend. good idea about the xmas shopping early, even though we know it comes around every year, xmas can sneak up on us without warning!! love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ishing you a very Happy and Safe 2011 filled with loads of laughter and love, sounds like we both will have to start being a little more organized this year..arh what money if your not going to spend it..lol Happy New Year Chickie :D

    ReplyDelete