I can finally unveil my secret, and that is that starting in the new year, I will be one of the new DT for a fantastic challenge Blog called SCRAP JACKED...used to be Aussie Scrapjacked.I can't tell you how thrilled and super excited I am to be working with Bec Miller
and all the other amazingly talented girls on the DT
Go check it out, become a follower and keep your eyes peeled for the first months DT creations...there will be some gorgeous RAKS as prizes.So come join us and be inspired at SCRAP JACKED in 2011
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Congrats Mel!! That's fabulous news.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mel....exciting news.
ReplyDeleteSo so happy for you Mel...congratulations...luv marg xx
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG what an amazing coincidence!! I haven't been to the Scrapjacked site for years and just happened to click there now and look at what I found. Yaaaay you!! I hope you have lots of fun with it Mel. Hope all's well up there on the no doubt wet Tablelands at the moment. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Go Mellie!! That's super duper awesome news! I'm sure you'll have a ball! xx ps Thanks for the Christmas wishes. Glad you got the card okay with all this rain. Thought it might not get to you before Christmas!! Lots of love & hugs xx
ReplyDeleteHi Mel. Congratulations on your DT spot, that's great.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you, Alan & the boys.
CONGRATS!!! Fabulous to be on the team together!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful Christmas!!!