Sunday, December 12, 2010

Something scrappy to share at last!!!!!!

Creating time has been a bit few and far between in the last month.I have been busy at work and also creating a couple of OTP items as teacher gifts for two special teachers this year. So here they are




This next LO below has turned out so well, and I reckon that has a lot to do with some yummy goodness used on it. The crocheted doily and trim comes from the clever Miss Marg who has a little online blog called Bits and Pieces .Sadly she has sold out , but I am sure she will have plenty more coming really soon, so keep checking back in the coming days/weeks.Definitely worth the wait.
Now the other piece of goodness is the lovely sheer green leaf which I was sent by the gorgeous Mandy , which I have had sitting there just waiting for the perfect LO...and there it is.Fits perfectly.Thanks girls for spoiling me
My exciting news has not been forgotten , just haven't been able to say, but keep your eyes peeled over the coming week, because I will reveal.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the blue & green of the last one especially Mel!! Gorgeous stuff. Can't wait to hear your exciting news *wink* xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all Mel (the otp projects are awesome) I do especially LOVE the last layout and such lovely doily pieces!!!!!:-) glad you got some use out of them...luv marg x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Mel. That blue and green combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your projects!!! YAY for the green leaf!! Looks fabulous!!!! Beautiful OTP's!!!

    (clapping)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mel! how busy you are!! i love what you have made!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw, gorgeous work! Love the colours in the last LO :-)

    ReplyDelete