I am still alive and kicking, even though, sadly my blog has been seriously neglected.
""I am now the proud owner of a re-vamped Blog which has been designed by our very own talented and beautiful Leah Mayes from INSTYLE WEB DESIGN. I have seen quite a few of Leahs designs over the last couple of years, and didn't hesitate to have her design my Blog , when she announced she was introducing all her newest products on her ...Web Design Business.
Leah was in contact with me straight away, asking what colours I liked, designs etc...and would send me a copy of her designs , at each stage, to see if I liked it. I loved that she was so easy to talk to and would quite happily change anything I didn't want on my blog design.Leah, you were patient and very professional in all your dealings with me.
You only have to look at the end result of my blog to see how fabulous it is...I would highly recommend INSTYLE WEB DESIGN, to design your new Business web pages, logos , blog pages etc and I will certainly be using them again if I need to in the future.
Thanks for a Beautiful Blog xx Melissa
I will be back soon to update with some LO's and stuff from SCRAP THERAPY RETREAT....finally.
You only have to look at the end result of my blog to see how fabulous it is...I would highly recommend INSTYLE WEB DESIGN, to design your new Business web pages, logos , blog pages etc and I will certainly be using them again if I need to in the future.
Thanks for a Beautiful Blog xx Melissa
I will be back soon to update with some LO's and stuff from SCRAP THERAPY RETREAT....finally.




I'm a bit worried about what retreat stuff you'll be posting LOL!!! Love your revamped blog design too. Leah is very clever.
ReplyDeletehehe...mmmm nearly forgot about that picture....such blackmail material
ReplyDeleteHello beautiful girl, love the new look bloggy, very noice. Promise to email you soon hun. Big juicy hugs Clare xxx
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back blogging, the blog looks so fabulous, Leah is very talented.
ReplyDeleteIsn't our little friend a talented chickie! Love the new design. And yes, I think I missed June too, where the heck did it go?
ReplyDeleteOh Mel your new blog looks great...Was wondering where you had been BUT know you have been busy as...luv marg
ReplyDeleteOoh la la Melissa, Leah created a gorgeous blog design for you - nice one Leah!
ReplyDeleteLOL I think I have missed most of May and June but I did at least manage to update the blog a few times.
Hope you are enjoying the last few days of holidays :-(
We have had a fab time.
Lovely to "see" you and "hear" from you :-)
Have a great weekend Melissa!
So glad you love it Mel, and thanks so much for your beautiful, kind words, and everyone for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure to design for you, gorgeous girl!! xx
ReplyDeleteLeah's a clever chickie! Your new blog looks fabulous :) No excuses not to blog more regularly, huh?? LOL.
ReplyDelete