Friday, July 9, 2010

Scrap Therapy Retreat

As promised here are some things I made at the Scrap Therapy Retreat back in the end of May..( click on link to pay your deposit for next years Retreat...you won't be disappointed).
First up was Lisa Pate's class , with how to make 5 LO's with just one kit..I managed to do four.I loved this class, and the papers were so yummy..good ole Basic Grey.



Then on the Saturday, the very talented painter/scrapper extraordinaire Carol Mead taught a class using Mixed Media.We made a canvas using lots of different techniques.Something that I really hope to do again real soon.
Miss Mandy, Uber talented, shabby Chic scrapper, taught us this gorgeous class on the Sunday morning.I loved it and it was sooo easy.How cool is that music paper!!!!!!!
Lastly this was a challenge set by Carol to use a flower we made during her class, so I used our retreat photo and sprayed a little glimmer mist.

So , I hope you liked what you saw, there are no excuses now, get your butts over to Scrap Therapy and pay your deposit for next years.I tell you it was the best THREE DAYS I have had, with the bestest bunch of ladies, and 1 guy.

8 comments:

  1. They're all such beautiful photos! I especially love the canvas. How clever is Carol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    These are all beautifully crafted. A wonderful way to store memories.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Stunning layouts Mel! Love your gorgeous wedding photos too! Sounds like you had an awesome time at the ST retreat!! I'm hoping to drop in on the way to Cairns next week!! EEK! Can't believe it's only next week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel,
    These are fantabulous LO's. WELL DONE :) I've been waiting to see what carols Canvas was going to look like.... I was REALLY wanting to do that in particular... :( :( Now I can try and Scraplift it ????

    THANKS so much for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at all of these gorgeous LO's Mel!!! you have been a busy girl. Loving them all!!! love the retreat one especially. Big hugs Melly, love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow mel. these are looking gorgeous. i really love the pages you create. hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mel all those layouts are just so gorgeous..It was such a wonderful 3 days and I cant wait till next year now...Have a good week. luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete