Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scrapping since retreat

Yes I have been scrapping and making cards since retreat, so will share with you now. This first one was for a challenge at SCRAP THERAPY...I forgot to upload into the Gallery though.



I actually did a double...first time in years.Leone you will remember these places.

This next LO with the denim was a class I did with Miss Sammi at the Scrap Therapy in Babinda.I actually sewed ( shock horror) and made the flowers.Cool as!!!!!!

Back to work tomorrow...no more holidays till Spetember, which is 9 weeks and 3 days away...not that I am counting or anything..LOL. I do love my job. Just really enjoyed this holidays and the boys were so good.We went camping for the first week out to O'Briens again and I found a good haul of Topaz this time..over 20 good stones, that can be cut.Makes me want to go out again and again, especially when the weather is so warm and glorious out there.Not like the drizzly, grey skies we have here and have had for the past 5 months.
It's tax time, hope to get mine done soon, how about you?
Love reading your comments and thanks for visiting!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow beautiful LO's Mel!!! they are all fantastic and hope you are entering for publication? i love the one you have added denim too!!! all gorgeous honey, you are so talented.
    Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they bring back some lovely memories! I think of you and the boys every time I pass that train place and the kiddies playground. Love what you've done with the pics - the bright colours really suit them. And a double - well done girlie!

    Your heritage page is stunning, love the pic, the muted colours and all the layering.

    And the wii tanty - too funny! Ah well, it kept them amused and allowed us to drink and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo gorgeous mel you are on a roll! lol @ the wii tanty, my hubby does that haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome LOs there Mel!
    Glad you enjoyed your holidays they went way quick though hey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mel you are on a roll....i just love your lay out with your grandma ...you are so blessed to such a beautiful photo ....and OMG I DIG YOUR LITTLE SUN!!! how long did it take you to do this ????...awesome stuff Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look blog Mel and your pages are so inspiring! Beautiful Work!

    PS, I can see a bit of you in your grandma

    ReplyDelete