Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch 7

I dropped into Sandra's blog the other day and saw this gorgeous sketch and just had to have a go.You have to check it out, so go visit Cardabilities blog now.
So here is my card, using the yummy new BG Capella range of papers.

10 comments:

  1. Oh it's gorgeous Mel! Lovely design, and I think I need to get hold of some Capella. Somewhere along the line you became a BG fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors of this card, and the lace is such a nice touch. Wonderful! So glad you got to play with us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I'm smitten with the Capella line too! If you'd like to enter the sketch candy giveaway, just leave a comment on this post: http://craftingwithclass.blogspot.com/2010/07/cardabilities-sketch-7-dt-reveal.html
    thanks so much for playing with us at Cardabilities! Hope you play along again-- would love to see more of your fab creations! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa, so glad you got a chance to play along at Cardabilities, Karan does such gorgeous sketches.

    Love this range of paper, perfect for your elegant and pretty card. Loving the gorgeous border punch.

    Hope you guys are well! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Mel. I love what you've been doing with Capella :)

    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch and the angled sentiment is wonderful! I love Basic Grey's Capella line toO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunnng!!! thanks for playing with us at cardabilities hope to see you again soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sooo very pretty!!!! thanks for playing with use at Cardabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the colors and the sentiment is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Love the beautiful and soft blue. Thanks for playing! HOpe you can join us again for our reveal tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete