Friday, July 31, 2009

Using up some BG scraps

That I had left over from making a LO I did last week.Made a few Birthday cards from a challenge on ScrapBoutique. Had to make 3 birthday cards that I will be sending to in the coming months



So now I am all organized for Joshuas , Stevens and Alans Birthdays. Have a fantastic weekend

7 comments:

  1. Love your *boys* cards Mel, and how organised are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brilliant boys cards! Love the dinosaurs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, ou really are just so clever Mel, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THese are absolutely gorgeous! Can I ask what the lettering is that you have used?

    Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow such amazing cards...very inspiring Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa, just love your cards, that dinosaur is too cute and just love the car card.

    ReplyDelete