I was inspired by a card Helen made using the Kaiser Sakura paper range.So I gave it a go , while also using my embossing folders and spellbinders.I still don't know If I am happy with what I came up with but anyhow here it is.
I am so excited.This Thursday, I am flying to Brisbane with Helen for a 3 night stay.I will be staying with Leah, very excited, and Helen with Shan.We will be meeting up with so many lovely gals from Scrap-pile, that I can hardly contain my excitement.I am also going to IKEA with Leah, as I really want to get some shelves to organise my scrap room better.
On Saturday, at midday, about 15 girls from Scrap-pile will all be getting together and having a 9 hour crop.Can't wait to see all your girls .Not long now.See most of you soon
xx Mel




Oh wow Mel it is such a delicious card! I am so jealous of you girls all having a great time there...wish I was with you....sigh!
ReplyDeleteWow Mel! Love your card! I think it has turned out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHave heaps of fun with all the Scrap-Pile girls! I'm sure you will all get up to lots of mischeif!
I'm off to Ikea next week too... it's my fave shop ever!!! I'll be getting a new desk and some drawers for all my scrappy stuff.
Safe trip xxx
I see you arrived home safe n sound! I bet you'll sleep well tonight!! Was sooooo lovely having you stay here sis! Miss you heaps already too! We had such a great time, but it went waaaay too fast, hey! Can't wait to catch up in July and see gorgeous Malanda!
ReplyDeleteSay hi to the boys and big huge hugs to you!!!
Piccies are on their way!
Leah xoxo
I think ur cards gorgeous mel. I love the colours and the shape and the little ribbons look beautiful
ReplyDelete