Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have become a Cardaholic

It's official, I am a Cardaholic...and loving it.I just can't stop.Have no urges to scrap any LO's at all recently, so why not give in to this urge to make cards.


So here they are, my spoils from the Easter weekend.


It has been good though, as I have been using up some bits and pieces of paper that have been left over.
We had a wonderful Easter weekend, very busy the first couple of days , but then it quietened down.The boys have been making cards with me as well, I think I may have to hide my stash somewhere/somehow....don't know how I am going to do that though..LOL.Will take some pictures and post soon.
Always love having you drop by for a look and leaving a comment.It makes my day.Have a great rest of your week.

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Mel!! I especially love the first one!! Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmy, yummy, yummy! You are a car making machine woman! Send some of that mojo down my way please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, I really meant card making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Melanie and I am a cardaholic too lol :)Love your card they are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning & amazing cards Mel!!!!
    The bow on the spotty one is so perfect. I love all the different designs, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go you Mel!!!!!!!
    you have been a busy chickie....they look fab too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning... absolutely stunning.... maybe I need to make some cards to try and get me back into the scrappy mood :)

    Take Care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. By gosh you really have been busy and so creative. They look so good, hope to see more cards soon, it may inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are gorgeous mel. not a fan of purple but i love those ones too! loving all the bows and i love the big one on the thank you card

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of them are beautiful!!! I go through phases too, where it is all scrappy pages, or allllll cards!!! Ya gotta go with what you feel like doing! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mel, these cards are just gorgeous. I don't have a favourite - they are all fantastic.
    Can't wait to meet you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The day has finally come... Mel has confessed she's a cardie! Now all you need to do is admit that you're actually pretty dang good at it!!! I love all of your cards! SO many varied designs and techniques. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete