After my card making frenzy a few weeks ago, I hadn't scrapped a LO in ages.Yesterday, I sat down with the gorgeous BELLA PP, add a couple of wedding photos , a bit of bling etc and there you are...I have completed a LO in a few hours.

I have decided now that every time I make a LO, I will use the paper scraps to make a few cards, so here are the three I made over the weekend.

The little bear was a stamp I got with a magazine last week.Isn't he cute.My first time using water colour pencils too
Then this is the Sympathy card I made for Josh and Kiannha to give after the funeral last Monday.Love the embossing folders and Nesties.
Don't know about all of you, but I have had a perfectly lazy, scrappy weekend.I really couldn't ask for more, could I? Not long till the EASTER BUNNY arrives.I have Williams B'day next Friday, I cannot believe he is going to be in double digits....the big 10. Where has that time gone!!! My baby is getting bigger.
Wishing you all a terrific 4 day week, then school holidays yippeeeee!!!!




You've been busy I see, love the layout (more gorgeous wedding pics) and those totaly yummy cards. I'm so in love with my little bug now and the Nesties! Looks like you are too.
ReplyDeleteWow that Bella pp is perfect for your wedding pics!! and great idea to use your scraps for cards straight away :)
ReplyDeleteGood to see your creations again Mel!
J.xx
Oo la la Melissa your cards are devine - I really love what you have created here! Loving your layout as well - excellent colours and pp to use with the photos!
ReplyDeleteHi again Melissa :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit! I just replied to your post on my blog lol - I used Spellbinder Butterfly Shapeabilities for those particular butterflies (there are heaps of other butterfly designs available from Spellbinders) Nice to see you are a Spellbinder Lover as well!!!
Melissa your L/O is fantastic hun, love the colours and papers. The cards are fab too - such a great idea to use up the scraps whilst you have them out, something I'm always going to do and never quite get there lol xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty mix...love that pink DP!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Mel! Great to see some of your work again too! Love those cards and your water colouring was great on that cute little teddy bear!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to use up your scraps too, and now you have lots of cute cards made in advance!!! Nice!
Have a great week!
Leah xoxo
Gorgeous wedding lo Mel...:)
ReplyDeleteWow, you did have a scrappy weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the LO & what gorgeous cards Mel.
Hope you enjoy starting holidays today, lucky duck :)
Great creating Mel!
ReplyDeleteYou have been having fun woman!!!!
What a lovely card you made, Melissa!
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Beertje Zonn
You really do those wedding pages beautifully Mel, I feel the love.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are unreal, so elegant, just gorgeous!
Happy birthday William! Hope you had a wonderful day! :)
ReplyDeleteMel, I love this LO and the cards. They are just stunning!
ReplyDeleteCan I ask you a little question totally off the track here, please. Where did you get this beautiful page LO for your blog? I've checked out my "Customize" page and can't see anything like it there.