Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Latest creations

Well, I finally got to sit down last weekend after the stress of creating and being organised for the Christmas classes we held at SP a couple of weekends ago.The first one is the new Rose Moka PP" Equinnoxe". I loved the look of this paper when I saw it on screen, but was a little disappointed when I saw it IRL.Anyhow, all is good, cause before I knew it I had completed a LO.Am really happy with it, all the worrying about the paper was for nothing.


Next is a Note book I altered for Williams school teacher, as she is leaving to travel around Australia for a year.I used the Kaiser "Blushed " Range.


And lastly , a Kaiser Hanging Calender for my good friend and work collegue Judy.Used the Kaiser " Fun in the Sun" PP range.And lots of Prima flowers , Kaiser bling and pearls as well as Stickles.

I am on countdown now , as work finishes for me in 3 days.....12 hours of actual work time..LOL.It is soo sweltering hot up here in the TROPICS right now.I may even hop in the pool for the first time since April.

Need to start getting myself ready for Christmas too.Hope you are all going great and not getting too stressed out with all the goings on at this time of year.



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous work mel. i love the rose moka one. u so have to submit this page. its awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love all your wonderful creations, happy countdown to work ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree with Ros sub it for the boys theme that it out posted in the Forum ATM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholly moley! That LO is incredible! Sub it girl!!!

    ReplyDelete