I have it from good authority that Scrap-Pile , has gotten a delivery of a lot of the Shabby Chic Craft Tags, so get on over there and grab yourself some before they are gone.
Haven't had much time to do much scrapping at all lately, except altering a notebook and small Kaiser calender for a friend at work.Will upload soon
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




hehe! I got mine already...I was loitering at the shop earlier in the evening *wink*
ReplyDeleteI saw them there ...
ReplyDeleteNow I am wondering if you have any of the new RM PP yet that you are busting for a spare minute to Scrap with?
Lovely seeing your beautiful slide show!!! your work is amazing girl!!.....congrats on the new kitty, what a little cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
~Gabi xx
Im with u about not having much time to scrap. I havent started any of the chrissy crafts that were on scrap pile yet. the only reason i got a couple of pages done yesterday was because of a crop day. i have no idea where time goes
ReplyDelete