I thought I was going to wet myself laughing when I first watched this. How funny. Now you KNOW I'm going to have to make one too!!!!! LOVE IT Mel. Damn girl - you have the MOVES!!!! LOL
I am 39 year old, mother of two boys,work as a Teachers Aide at my sons school.I have been scrapping since January 2006.It has become a large part of my life, with meeting many wonderful scrappy minded girls along this journey playing with paper.
oh wow mel. this is so cool. im going to have a look and see if theres any more.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to your family from ours and the card is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was going to wet myself laughing when I first watched this. How funny. Now you KNOW I'm going to have to make one too!!!!! LOVE IT Mel. Damn girl - you have the MOVES!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteThats just so cute mel, I have to do one and show the kids they will love it!
ReplyDeletelove it mel :)
ReplyDeletegiggle, snort you know how to shake it baby. They are so much fun aren't they!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful christmas love!!!
shan
xoxoxo
Very cute Mel :) Where did you learn to dance like that!! PS LOVE your new Chrissy themed blog too!
ReplyDeletePMSL......shake that ar$e girl!
ReplyDelete