I cannot believe it is April already.Just over a quarter of the way through the year.I haven't posted in here for two weeks either.Have been rather slack I am afraid.
Not much has happened over the past two weeks...just the usual, eat -sleep-work routine..as well as frequenting the Scrap-pile forum and doing a little scrapping.I finished off a LO I started on the last weekend in March.It is an Easter photo of Steve taken last year.I am really happy with how it turned out.
School Holidays are here and we have a little bit planned.We are off to Port Douglas tomorrow for a few days of Sun ,Sand and Surf...well don't know about the surf part.The pool will be well used though at the place where we are staying.The boys are very excited about heading to the beach, as we haven't been in over 2 years now.Will have to make more of an effort to go more often.i love walking along the beach and finding shells etc.The sound of the waves on the sand is very soothing to the soul too.
Yesterday I was taking a few photos and the boys wanted me to take a pic of each of them hiding in the bush....they asked me to post it in here, and to ask any of you if you can see them LOL.....
I will leave you with this quote:
People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.
Brendan Francis
Have a great Holiday/Weekend/Week.I know I am going to.




I love that quote Mel!! Very true! Oh, and tell the boys they are very good at hiding!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely relaxing week away!
Have a wonderful break away Mel. Those boys are really good at hiding, I looked & looked but couldn't find them.
ReplyDeleteLove the layout Mel. And I looked and looked but couldn't see your boys in the photos. ;)
ReplyDelete