Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Big Boys Birthday.....9 today

HAPPY, HAPPY , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST BABY

Happy 9th Birthday Grub.I cannot believe you are in your last year of single digits.I was up till all hours making him a card.But I won't be showing it as I don't think it was good enough to show everyone.Most importantly though, my little man loved it and what I wrote inside....so that is the main thing.


He was up early and we all sat down while he opened his gifts....he got the Spiderwick series of books, some new clothes, Monopoly,Some Hot Wheels cars,Transformers PS2 game,2 large scale cars that he loves, a Holden Clock and best of all...his favourite....BUMBLEBEE TRANSFORMER.




I have a couple of Pics, but will have to post the Bumblebee one another time




Will post more pics soon of his cake and his prized gift.Catch you later

4 comments:

  1. It was my first baby's birthday today too! Must have been a great day to be born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    Great catching up on your holiday adventures and seeing the boys having fun together, and of course seeing the birthday boy with pressies on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to William. WOW some pretty cool gifts.

    My one and only's 17th birthday is fast approaching.

    God we are getting old.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit slow, but Happy Birthday to William!!! Sounds like he had a fabulous day and is enjoying his new toys!

    ReplyDelete