Monday, April 21, 2008

What a week!!!


Been a busy one since the boys went back to school.Work was great, and have some nerve-racking but I guess exciting news.I have been asked to be a companion to a grade 7 girl with special needs on their school camp in May.Grade 7 is not my favourite class to be in, but I thought it would be a great opportunity.Not to mention the fringe benefits.



Boys got their first haircut at a hairdresser on Friday, and they were very chuffed with the end result.I must admit, that the change was amazing.Their little faces really stood out once all that excess hair was gone.Don't they both look so cuuute.




















Have been doing quite a bit of scrapping lately, which has been amazing.All of a sudden I have all this stuff in my head, and since I got all the holiday photos printed, I have all this inspiration.I have uploaded a few into the gallery in Scrap-pile,but here is one that I finished today of Williams most prized Birthday gift.


I also made this card today and did some beading.I made a bracelet, which I haven't done in over a year.




Have been busy packing today, for our camping trip out west to Mt.Suprise on Friday.We will be leaving as early as we can, so that we can get out there and set up camp early.So have a fairly hectic week ahead.Tomorrow have school photos...yuck...not looking forward to that.Still don't know whether I will turn up yet.Then , it is to come home and do more lists and check them. LOL. Wednesday is work and then shopping.I will also be seeing Jus for her Birthday which is Tuesday the 22nd.Thursday is a whole day at school and then home to do some cooking and last minute packing.The boys are so excited, especially Stevo.I reckon he is going to be quite the outdoors man when he grows up.Hopefully when we come back , we will have some photos of some great looking Blue topaz.A girl can dream.Signing off

5 comments:

  1. Very cute bracelet!

    The boys look great after their new haircuts. Very grown-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo boys, looking good.
    Mel I just adore the card & bracelet you made, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look Great mel, the boys look very cute with there haircut:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the boys are looking so grown up! And I am loving what you are scrapping lately! Awesome stuff.
    much luv
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haircuts! You have two little spunks alright! Love the card too, and the bracelet is gorgeous! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete