Friday, April 22, 2011

What a scrappy week

so far I have had.....have lots to share, but won't bombard you all at once...so here is what I have been creating with paper .
First up is all the fabulous challenges from Challenge Masters, which are posted every week for the first 3 weeks of each month and you have all month to get as many as you like scrapped...so very inspirational each and every month, by all the wonderful creative ladies .Here is what I have been scrapping so far and have more to show soon.

RECIPE CHALLENGE



STASH CHALLENGE

SCRAPPING THE BOYS


A DAY IN THE LIFE
SHABBY CHALLENGE


SCRAP THAT TUNE


Next, I have been visiting the new forum over at Scrap Therapy and boy are the challenges fantastic from the new DT.Here is MANDY'S inspirational room challenge in Scrap Therapy.... I chose the blue room, and used my new My Minds Eye Doily stamps .


Then there was Deb MK's Scrap ahead page, and I had a few scraps left over from my new My Minds Eye Hattie papers. I really really love how this turned out.


Hope you are all enjoying your school holidays /Easter break so far and getting plenty of scrapping time in like me...will be back in a couple of days with some more.

Have a safe and HAPPY EASTER...xxoo

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. Lovely layouts, Mel.
    Wishing you all a very Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mel, you have been whipping up a storm, these layouts are gorgeous, Hope you are having a Happy Easter and you do look like a pretty cool bunny!

    ReplyDelete