was EGGSTRA special this year, as I decorated the table and the bunny spoiled the boys...here are some photos Now onto some scrapping...I was really inspired by Mandy's Scrap Jacked LO, so scraplifted it!!!
Next, more Challenge Master's challenges
Well, that is it from me tonight, hope you all have had a wonderful Easter and took some time today to remember all the men and women who have /and are still fighting for our country.
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Your table looks eggscellent Mellie! I bet the boys were eggcited too LOL! Love how your layouts all finished up too xx
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Easter Mel and I happy to see your Bunny likes Easter like ours.
ReplyDeleteYour pages are stunning, do you submit them to magazines.
Wow Mel, your Becky table looks fantastic, and those layouts, are gorgeous, the 3 Amigo's turned out fantastic Mel, love it.
ReplyDeleteOooh check out your breakfast table.... its looks heavenly sweet!!!! Bet all the boys loved it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour jacked LO looks just so full of shabby goodness!!! its so vintage and pretty!!! Love it mel!!!
(your other LO's are gorge too!!!)
You've been very busy!!!!!
xxxxx
Oh wow, maybe I could come for breakfast first before we scrap as this looks like a yummy breaky and how gorgeous is the table all set up and your boy with the bunny ears. Oh I would love love to get together and scrap up a storm, how much fun would that be....please tell me you live just down the road from me...???I just love your layouts and the one you jacked is awesome and how about the 3 amigos....gorgeous work gorgeous lady. Love Mel....I am hungry now lol xxx
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Your scrapping is AWESOME Melissa! Thanks for coming by my blog. The stamp used on the background for the Dancing Girls is here - http://www.stampinstuff.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2634
ReplyDeleteWhat a yummy brekky!! Happy Easter to you :) And yummy layouts too - love them all.
ReplyDeleteYour easter table looks great Mel. And superb layouts as normal :-)
ReplyDelete