Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Challenge for Challenge Masters

Today , I posted my first Krafty Colour challenge at Challenge Masters. I have been nervous and excited about being Design Diva, but it is one challenge I will do my best at.Really looking forward to the next 6 months.
So onto my challenge....do you love using Kraft.I do....and this will be a big part of my colour challenge each month.For April, you have to use Kraft as your base and use this yummy piece of MME paper as inspiration.




if you are up for some fantastic challenges, then Challenge Masters is the place to be.So why not go on over and check it out.Looking forward to seeing you there.

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Mel! Awesome work as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this challenge Mel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your challenge Mel, I have almost finished mine for this challenge, just got to stick it all down. Those papers are just divine, and I love the distressing too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely georgeous LO Mel, and such a great challenge too. Congrats, Looking forward to many more of your fantastic challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous work Bloss!!! wow!
    that pic is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa,
    Thanks for checking out my blog - love your colour scheme in this and those hand made flowers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete