Last weekend, I had the girls over for the afternoon and into the evening.I managed to get quite a bit done for the SCRAP THERAPY Cyber Crop...love that we have 10 days to upload now, so you have 2 weekends now...wooohoo.First up is Helen's card sketch challenge...I must say she knows how to give good challenges and even better rockin sketches.Used the new BG Capella PP hereStill Helen's sketch challenge on the card below, and used the gorgeous PRIMA Jack and Jill PP, which you can find the whole range at SCRAP THERAPY.
Then this was Lisa's sketch and I used the latest MME paper called Portabello Rd
Next, these are just some LO's i played with over the weekend to try and get some more photos scrapped.Used Alphabet Soup from MY MINDS EYE.
New Bo bunny
More Alphabet Soup
New Bo Bunny Learning Curve and K& Co chip stickers
For those of you on school holidays, hope it has been full of wonderful family memories, just waiting to be scrapped.
Thanks for visiting xx
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




What a lovely lot of scrappy goodness you have created Mel...I just adore your cards....:-) Nothing like having friends around to share your passion with!!! :-) luv marg xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Lots of gorgeous goodies in there! Love the gokart layout. Very cute. AND I spy a photo of me!! LOL! How much fun did we have that night! xx
ReplyDeleteAll beautiful Mellie! I hope you're having a wonderful last week of holidays with your gorgeous boys xx
ReplyDeleteWow Mel look at all of those gorgeous creations!!! you have been one busy gal. Such beautiful work hun. Hugs Clare xxx
ReplyDeleteThese look great Mel I love the cards.
ReplyDeleteyou are such a card whiz mel!! xox
ReplyDeleteFab layouts and cards Mel!!
ReplyDeleteWow a whole lot of goodness here!
ReplyDelete