Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A day at the Beach

A friend of mine that I scrap with regularly and lives only 4 doors up the road, travelled with us down to Etty Bay today, and here is a peak at what it was like......ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!!!!!


We really couldn't have asked for a better day....nice balmy, cool breeze blowing, kids off playing most of the day, and Jacki, Vicki and I kicking back , chatting and enjoying the view.

4 comments:

  1. OMG what a gorgeous place! I could so escape there right about now - lazing on a sun lounge, drink in one hand, book/magazine in the other, chocolates nearby. Nothing to worry about except the sound of the waves.

    Ah OK dream over, back to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like a wonderful beach. Hope you still have more school holidays to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an absolutely gorgeous day, so where's the piccies of you all??? LOL! Glad you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh oooh oooh Miss Mel... I've been there!!!
    It IS gorgeous!!!

    I wish I were there again.........big sigh..
    xx

    ReplyDelete