Tuesday, September 7, 2010

4 challenges in one weekend

That is a record for me I tell you!!!!!! Over at Scrap Therapy, there are 4 fantastic, inspiring challenges set this month.I mean they must be , to get me do all 4 in 2 days.So here they are, plus one more as an extra.

HELEN'S CARD CHALLENGE- to do fussy cutting


ALLIE'S SKETCH CHALLENGE- to do freehand cutting and doodling

BEC'S JOURNALLING CHALLENGE- to use paint and then journal on the paint

LISA'S COLOUR CHALLENGE- To use Teal, orange/red, grey and yellow

This was last months journalling challenge by Allie

Thanks for visiting and hope you like !!!!! Praying that everyone devestated by the Victorian Floods and New Zealand Earthquake are staying safe.....the clean up begins.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    these are all wonderful. So well crafted. The detail in each of them are awesome. I love them.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Mel.Thanks for popping by my blog and your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been a busy girlie! Love ALL of them but especially the last one ... who are those spunky sheilas?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Mel! Love the ones of your boys especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh! What am I doing there? hehe Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa, woohoo school holidays. Enjoy your holidays.

    Love your layouts, the photos are fab and the designs are gorgeous, I really must make some more myself!

    Have a wonderful weekend Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gorgeous layouts of Tigger brought tears to my eyes Mel. He was such a beautiful cat and so lovely you have so many gorgeous pics of him to scrap. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete