Of my first class, which I will be doing in Babinda this weekend at SCRAPTHERAPY . Am nervous and excited at the same time...you know how it is, you wonder if it is going to be good enough. Anyhow, I love it, and hope that our local girls will too. I wonder if one of my scrappy friends will notice how she has inspired me with something !!!!!!!!
So can't wait till Friday, where I get to spend the weekend with some creative, wonderful and fun-loving people.We will be having Chinese catching Eclipse on Saturday night, then scrapping late into the night...woohoo - BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hmmm, I spy doodling (you wouldn't have got that from me!). Punches, mesh. Could it possibly be buttons? Are you getting addicted to buttons too? Do you grab a handful and toss them on like I do?
ReplyDeleteAnyways, all the best with your class - you'll be fabulous and I'm sure the ladies will love it. Have fun!
Can't wait to do this & I know it'll be AWESOME! Only 5 sleeps until Eclipse xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first class.....I'm sure it will go perfectly. Luv the sneaky peaks.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comments Mel :) Yes, I do look forward to a little slow down - I've just felt so busy all year! And look at your gorgeous sneak - WOW - wish I was there with you all again. I miss all you girls. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome. Wish I was going to be there :(
ReplyDeleteLove how you've used the 'off cuts' from the punch for what looks like a flower. Great idea
love the scallops and the doodling mel!!! and cant wait to hear about your weekend when its finished!! :D good luck with the class you will do awesome!
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa, hope the class went well, your sneak peek looks fantastic. You will do a fab job teaching! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend scrappy time with friends!
ReplyDeleteHey those FWAB products are EASY to use, beautiful quality, fantastic designs and YES definitely get your local to order them in - well worth it AND reasonably priced... MY FAV FWAB product are the Grace Pearls but I have loved using all the products!
I use the Bow Easy for most of my bows - makes it much neater :-)
Thanks for the blog visit, it's always a pleasure hearing from you Melissa.
Have a fantastic week and the weather here is perfect!