Well here is the LO for the class i taught at Scrap Therapy last weekend.Again using the Bo Bunny Block Party.....you seriously have to get yourself some of these papers, if you haven't already.Such great colours and vibrancy And the next three are made using ECHO PARK paper that Lee-Anne ordered in for me.She is truly wonderful.If there is anything you would like , and you can't see online, just email or phone her, and she will do her best to get it in for you.Everything I have asked for so far she has managed to get for me and at a great price.You can't beat that!!!! As you can see, I have gone mad on Kraft CS at the moment...just love it with all these bright papers.
I am all revved up for a weekend of making cards.Have orders for 4 male cards and Christmas cards, so need to make a start. The weather has finally cleared up here, and it makes me happy and glad to live in the most beautiful place in Australia...Have a fabulous weekend!!!!!
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




oh i cant pick a favourite!! i love them all! xo
ReplyDeleteDefinitely love the kraft with those gorgeous, bright colours xx
ReplyDeleteI love the look of your class layout Mel. The scallops look fantastic! Love the Block Party layouts too, they inspired me to buy some and have a play. I love the layout that I did with it :-0
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous pages Mel. Love them all, esp the Kraft ones.
ReplyDelete