Here are some cards I have been making lately, thanks to Helen Jolly's great challenges
My Lo's from the past month or so A double LO which I haven't done for about 3 years...using Kaiser Up Up and AWAY, which you can get here at Scrap Therapy
This was for a challenge in SCRAP THERAPY which I won....wooohoo.Using BG Basics range.
Some wedding cards using Basic Grey Capella
Thanks for visiting, and hope you like what you see and maybe get a little inspiration xxxooo
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Wow! You've been a very busy chicky. See we don't just chat & laugh in Babinda ... some scrapping does get done LOL. xxoo
ReplyDeleteWow Wow Wow Melissa what a lot of gorgeous goodness you have shared. LOVE LOVE your cards, the Christmas and Wedding ones are my favs, just love that Capella paper.
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet fun gorgeous layouts, I feel the need to create one myself now after seeing yours.
Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.
Hope you guys are well, have a great week.
these are absolutely gorgeous mel i love the wedding cards too theyre beautiful!! xo
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy Mel... they are all just gorgeous. I love the cards you made with the Capella.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving see you scrap some of your holiday pics - don't they bring back such lovely memories! Gorgeous job with all the layouts and cards, wow have you been busy or what?
ReplyDeleteWOW Mel, you've been a busy bee!! These are all so beautiful. I especially love your cards and the Tigger layout. Excellent!
ReplyDeleteSooooo many wonderful creations!!! The Tigger LO is my absolutely lo!!
ReplyDeleteSo clever with the cards too Mel- lovely work!
hugs
Mandyxx
WOW Mel, how busy have you been!!! Far out, some gorgeous creations here! So many memories too! xx
ReplyDelete