HI All, a quick share as it was my baby's 8th B'day last Friday. And to show you what happens when you leave an eight year old alone with a camera laying around, and Mum off doing other things.Then when she uploads her photos from her camera, she stumbles across piccies like this one of poor MAX.Now Stevie loves his Max and he always goes to sleep with him at night, but he has obviously found other things that Max does that amuses him....see second photo.Now how embarassing is that.LOL
Here is Steve , a very happy B'day boy blowing out his candles on his B'day cake.Alan took this photo, and he isn't very good.Usually he chops off heads, so I guess I should be grateful that we all have our heads.Steve is a Transformer fan, and all he wanted for his B'day was transformers.He played all day with these and still is.
Yes, this is me, sleeping in bed.I mean who wants to get up at the crack of dawn.He was up at 6am.....not me.So he brought all the pressies in to my bed and opened them.Then I had to help him get them out of the packaging.Why oh why do they have to put so much packing ...it is such a waste and not good for the environment.
Anywho, I am pretty confident he had a super day.I took him out for lunch, just the two of us, and then we all went out for dinner that night.This was taken the next day out at a local Lake we visit.We had a picnic lunch with Aunty Jus, Josh and Nana.Isn't his gappy smile gorgeous.He lost his last big front tooth early last week.I am really happy with this photo.
He is such a happy, easy going little guy.I pray that he stays that way, and wish him a long, healthy and happy life .
Haven't got anything scrappy to share.Just can't get the mojo happening at the moment.Happy Hump day
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Looks like he had a great day Mel...and lol at you still in bed :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are back to 100% now, I think of you often.
J.xx
OMG - - Love the pic of the dog butt - too funny
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday matie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your gorgeous boy Melissa!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks you so so much for your sweet words, mwah!!!
Hi Melissa, thanks so much for your wishes!!
ReplyDeleteI totally love the photos Max took!! So funny, my daughter has done the same thing with her Barbie dolls!! You can imagine!!! lol
Happy birthday, you day sounds so wonderful and fun. I agree with the packaging I hate them and can never get toys out fast enough for the kids.
ReplyDeleteShakira will have a giggle at Max's pose.
Teehee about the photos..thanks for the giggle Steve! ;)
ReplyDeleteWOW! 8, hey! So glad Steve enjoyed his birthday!
ReplyDeletePS Love the Max piccies!! Too funny!
Will have to catch up for a chat soon, eh?
lol i had a chuckle at the woof woof hehe
ReplyDeleteHe looks like one very happy birthday boy.
ReplyDeleteGlad he had such a great day.
Love the piccies of Max, LMAO.