Sunday, July 26, 2009

Using my new stamp

and here is a card using it for the first time.Really liking the Twinkling H2O 's for colouring as well as my water colour pencils.Used my BG porcelain PP pad.Love those colours


This image was one I stamped while Leah was up here a few weeks ago, from Whiff of Joy.She was so lucky to have won a blog candy.Thanks Leah, and there will be many more coming in the future.


And here is my entry to Melanies Christmas card challenge at Scrap-pile.This is her last challenge, as sadly we will be closing down on the 19th of August after nearly 2 and half years.I must admit, I am glad to be finishing, as it has really tired me out mentally, having to deal with so many problems, whether it be with the site itself, or with people on the site.It is really hard trying to please everyone.It is time to just enjoy scrapping /cardmaking for me.Boy I am looking forward to it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Mel, they are all gorgeous!! Love the colours you've used! They match your new blog theme!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Mel. Love what you have done with the beautiful stamp images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Mel, and loving the new cute blog theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mel I bought a magnolia stamp :) and some copic markers just a few to start of with, Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these 3 beauties, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you sure are on a creative roll lately Mel, love all the cards you are making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your cards are amazing Mel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete