Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Off to School camp I go

I am nearly all packed and ready to go on the grade 7 camp tomorrow at Holloways Beach for three days.I am a companion for a special needs girl as well as responsible for a group of students during the day and night.I was feeling rather nervous/anxious leading up to it, until today.I spoke to her class teacher and the special needs teacher and feel lots better about it all now.

We will be learning about the marine eco-systems, mangroves, life in the waterways etc.They will be ghostcrabbing, swimming, out on a boat all day on Thursday.Then on Friday, there is orienteering, climbing ropes etc.

The only sad thing is I will miss STATE OF ORIGIN...blast.I love watching the game every year.QUEENSLANDER......go boys , go MAROONS.I am backing you all the way.


Oh I finally created something after so many weeks.We had a partner challenge in Scap-pile forum between four of us members.We were partnered off and challenged each other.Simonne, asked me to use, flowers, bling, 2 PP' s and 1 large photo.I just love how it turned out.Thanks Simonne.



Thanks for reading and I will update you all on the camp when I get back.Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Hope all goes smoothly on camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Mel!!!!!
    Have fun at camp, hope those kids don't wear you out too much.

    ReplyDelete