Sunday, May 18, 2008



Hi, yes I am still around, if you have been dropping in and there is nothing new to read or look at.I have been very slack with my blog.Not really a lot to tell, except that they boys and I did some cooking on the weekend and then they got to ice them and decorate.I can tell you, that they must have been nice, cause there were only a few left for school on Monday.


Now they are onto me about cooking some more.So I am going to try before I go away on Wednesday to camp.

3 comments:

  1. HEY!!!! Where's mine? LOL
    They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh I want one as well!!!!! Bet they are well gone! Miss chatting but good to see you are having a little time to blog. Have fun camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! They look delicious! Did someone say afternoon tea at your place? ;)

    ReplyDelete