Sunday, May 25, 2008

My very first little TOOT...

Tammy made my week last week, with sending me a PM asking me if I would OK Kathy at Remember When Paper Company could use my LO in their newsletter and on the front page of her online store.I can tell you, I nearly fell off the chair, as I don't normally care about showing off my scrapping as I don't feel that I am good enough.
When I actually saw it for myself when Tammy sent the link, it definitely helped my confidence not only in my scrapping, but in myself.So thank you Tammy and Kathy at Remember When......You can see my LO here http://www.rememberwhen.com.au/index1.html

3 comments:

  1. Congrats mel, Love your LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mel. It's nice to get a little confidence boost sometimes. :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I got the RW newsletter last week and saw your LO there!!
    Good on you Mel, it is a gorgeous LO :)

    ReplyDelete