Over at SCRAP THERAPY this weekend the DT has put up some great challenges for their monthly Cyber Crop.I was inspired by the Sketch challenge set by Beccy..we also had to use Glimmer mist somewhere as it is the Product of the month. the card challenge set by Allie, where you could do any theme, but had to use thickers, a flower and a brad.I got out my Magnolia stamps again and did some colouring.Boy it has been awhile, I am embarassed to say.
What a great weekend it has been...perfect really, Spending time with my boys playing Lego and scrapping it away..Ahhh couldn't ask for more.Hope yours was a s good xxo
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteYour stamping and colouring are gorgeous. I love Tilda and you have made such a great job of her.
Hugs,
Fiona x
so gorgeous mel!! love that card xo
ReplyDeleteHey Mel! Its been a while! I'm blog hopping again, trying to find some mojo.. Gorgeous work, i especially love the card!! Just beautiful!! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards and a super fun LO Mel! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteOllie is 5 and a half months old now! I have loved every second of it!!!
Thanks for popping by my blog! xxx
Super sweet card Mel... and loving that cute LO too :)
ReplyDeleteLove the things you did for the CC Mel. :)
ReplyDeleteOh gorgeous work with that card Melissa, your stamping and colours are devine! I really love your layouts, so well designed and the photos are always so sweet and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAwww look at that sweet little pic of Stephen! And yes I'm smiling looking at it too! Great layout and super fantastic card!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm guessing it's Stephen - sorry if it's not!
ReplyDeleteI loved those cards you made hun & the layout is too gorgeous. Thanks for your message it was wonderful to hear from you :)
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa, thankyou so much for your beautiful comments on my blog. Thankyou for making me so welcome over at Scrap Therapy too.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog!!! your work is gorgeous. Your two boys are cute & glad that your are a fellow cat lover. Think we will get on well!!! hugs Clare xxx
Hiya Melissa, love your comments on my blog, email me liz.weber AT bigpond.com
ReplyDeleteHi Melissa!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog, love your work!
I am sending you an invite to come join me on ARTastic challenge blog, and From Screen 2 Scrap. It would be great if you could join as a follower and get all the latest updates.
ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from the great artist with a little bit of added criteria
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.
In May ARTastic will be celebrating its 1st Birthday we have over $300 worth of prizes to give away, so I would love you to join in and have a chance of winning
Special Offer – If you join either or both sites and enter a layout for the challenge in April and/or May, you will receive an extra bonus point to go towards your voting tally at the end of the month.
Hope to see you soon!
Cheers
Shazza