Literally...in the past ten days, I have scrapped 20 Layouts. When I was sick last year, I organised all my photos into groups of the boys, Christmas etc, and decided to make a real effort to get the boys BABY albums done ASAP.Well as soon as New Year was over, I felt the need to make a start, and I am quite chuffed with myself, because I am finished with Williams.Most of them began from Page Maps sketches, but then took on their own look.So if you make it right to the end of all these, you have done well.Hope you likey!!!!! BY the way, William is loving looking through every page and reading all about himself.So glad I did it!!!!!
For those of you near Fire Prone areas, stay safe and cool, and those who are still on school holidays....mudge, mudge, mudge...cause sadly, there is only 2 weeks left .
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




omg mel theyre all so gorgeous i cant pick a favourite!!! you have been super busy and very organised to get them done now!! xox
ReplyDeleteWow! You really have been scrapping up a storm! Awesome layouts Mel. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW Mel you sure have been a busy bee! My faves are 'we are family', 'peek-a-boo' and 'green teddy', but they are all gorgeous. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too. xx :)
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW Melissa this is just amazing, the layouts are so beautiful and I bet William loved looking through the pages. I will send you my photos hehe... Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWow Mel, you're on fire :) Loving every single one of them, but I think I love "Smile" and "Peekaboo" the best. So glad you're getting some creative time, I love seeing your layouts xx
ReplyDelete20 Layouts?! I'm lucky to get that many done in a year!!! WTG Mel! I love them all!
ReplyDeleteDH is doing good. He's on the mend. But boy is he sooking about and feeling sorry for himself! There's only so much you can do with one hand! He's bored! SIL is bored too... 6 more weeks til bub's due. She's a copper so she's used to being busy. She enjoyed having our company though.
Thanks for the bday wishes!
Keep up all that awesome scrapping Mel!
Lots of love xxx
Well Mel, I love them all and William will always treaure what you have done, he grew up way too quickly just even looking through your pages.
ReplyDeleteOM Gawsh! I'm in awe, you have been a busy girl haven't you! Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteOMG i cant beleive how busy uve been. they are all so gorgeous mel and made with love. ur blog is looks very chic as well. hope u r enjoying the school hols
ReplyDelete