Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Holidays are over

Well it is back to school for the boys tomorrow and back to work for me.I am sad, because we have had an AWESOME school holidays, but on the other hand am looking forward to seeing everyone, and being with my work colleagues again.
Anyhow, I have had a very productive month in respect to scrapbooking.I have outdone my scrap challenge yourself for January of 10 LO's....I have done a HUGE 36 so far and the month isn't over yet.I hope to get the rest of Steven's baby album done this weekend.Only about 8 to go now.I won't bore you will all his LO's but here are all my faves.








This LO below is for KAREN'S sketch challenge over at scrappile this month.

It has been an interesting few days up here with the threat of two cyclones over the past week, and now it is rain rain rain!!!!! Wish we could share it all around the country as I know it is terribly dry in a lot of Australia.
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY......we spent the day mudging, BBQ lunch, and damper for afternoon tea...yum.Hope you all had a fantastic day celebrating living in such a gorgeous country.

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Melissa, I am sad that school holidays is over :-( but glad the kids get to go and play and learn again at school. I love these amazing layouts of yours - far out you super scrapper.... Thanks for the visit and for sure use that sketch - there are more on their blog if you need more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts mel you are on a roll girl! i love them all!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. 36 layouts!!! Holy cow Mel!!! That is awesome. They are looking fab too...love Buckethead...cute!Back to work can't be avoided forever huh:( Hope you have a good start to the term. xL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Mel, loving all of them especially the Prima one, "so precious to me" - what beautiful bubba photos, and "I want my Mum" - how cute is that!! Thanks for joining my sketch challenge too.
    Back to school today... a little bit sad that the holidays are over, but Jazi was SO excited to be seeing her friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what sweet baby pics! Love all the layouts you've done, like Liz said, you've been a super scrapper. Must feel fantastic to have nearly completed Steven's baby album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel, you have done a super job with all those layouts! You are a legend! Care to send some of that gorgeous mojo down here???

    ReplyDelete