After being away in Hospital for a second time, just over two weeks,and finally having my gall bladder operation Monday before last, I am finally home recuperating.I can't tell you just how glad I am to know it is finally all over and I can now concentrate on getting back up to the health I was about 6 months ago.
On the 2nd of Sept, I had the worst attack of all and was whizzed back to CBH ,and in a drug induced state for about 4-5 days, then finally I started to get better.I had my Operation on the 14th with all going nicely having keyhole surgery.It is taking me a lot longer to get back up to speed however, this time round.My energy levels are pretty much Nil.Have been a good girl and taking it easy.I have found a craving for sitting in the sunshine each day.I guess that is normal after being cooped up in a hospital room for over two weeks.
Anyhow, things can only get heaps better from here on out, and I am so looking forward to getting back to normal life.
Before I was taken back to hospital, I decided to catalogue all my photos and begin the boys albums from the beginning and really make some headway on their own albums.So here are 5 LO's I did back in late August. Before I go, I just wanted to say a very special thanks to all you caring girls who sent well wishes and was a part of sending me a beautiful flower arrangement, as well as some other bits and pieces while in Hospital.I can't tell you just how much it cheered me up to hear your voices when you called me in Hospital, to know that I was thought about and cared for .Thank you from the bottom of my heart...xxoo Mel
Happy New Year! 2024!
2 years ago




Hi Melissa,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your over the worst. I went through the same problem years ago although I wasn't fortunate enough to get keyhole surgey. Take it easy and look after yourself.
Hugs,
Fiona x
WOW!! You were busy in August!! Those layouts of the boys are just adorable, and you already know I just LURVE those Bella papers!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling much better after the op, and are enjoying the sunshine once again :)
Sending {{HUGE BIG HUGS}} your way!
Take it easy, sis and we'll be seeing you soon!!!
Hi Melissa, glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better, take care and be kind to yourself.
ReplyDeleteThe baby pages looks so cute, sometimes its seems like a lifetime ago when our kids were little babies.
Sending hugs and enjoy been out in the sunshine.
Woohoo, you're on the mend again! And boy, loving all those layouts. All so totally different and gorgeous. Must be nice to work on all those older pics and get them scrapped.
ReplyDeleteHey Darling Mel. So glad that you are on the mend. I have been thinking about you heaps and wondering where you were up to with the surgery and all.
ReplyDeleteFantastic layouts. I just love, love, love them. Very precious memories indeed.
So good to know you are on the mend and that things can only get better from here for you Mel. Really love all the layouts. :) xx
ReplyDeletefar out mel thats no good. ive heard gall bladder attacks are the worst pain- worse than childbirth!! hope you are feeling ok and getting some rest xox
ReplyDeleteMel it's great to have you back xx Take it easy in your recovery... relax and scrap, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLoving those LO's so much.
So hsppy to hear you sounding like yourself again Mel, your spirit is back and I know that will be making you feel great!
ReplyDeleteLovely LOs, look forward to seeing some more older photos scrapped.
J.xx
Hi Melissa
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!!
I love your layouts too! Dontcha just love those bella papers and the westers pages!!!!
Great to "meet" you!!
Jodi
Hi Melissa, I came across your blog through Fiona's (Lil Daffodil) blog, you left such a lovely comment I thought I had to come check your blog out. Had a read at your previous posts and my goodness you've had a hard time of it recently, I am glad you are on the road to recovery and have had so much support. I find that the people who read and follow blogs become friends we have never and may never meet but I know from experience that their support and concern from afar can mean the world to you. Your layouts are gorgeous. Hugs from Scotland. Dawn Marie.xx
ReplyDeleteHi there, you left a lovely comment on my blog months ago, and I have only just seen it...sorry and thanks. So glad to hear you are on the mend, I myself had gall bladder problems for over 18months and at least 4 nights a week, after Dr google helped me to do a self diagnosis I came to the conclusion that I had pancreatic cancer, so I was too scared to go to the Drs and I put up with it. It turned out to be a 19mm gall stone (ouch), but all is well now...I really hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteTina
Hey there Mel :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to have you back & feeling better.
I love the changes you've made to your blog, it's so summery it makes me feel toasty warm, LOL.
wow, wow, wow, gorgeous work Mel!!
ReplyDeleteHi hun, I've given you a little award on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a good day :)