Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas 2012 daily album

Ok, so with December looming up really fast and only 7 weeks of school left till December holidays, I knew that over the Sept/Oct hols I had to get my December album all ready so that I could just place my photos each day on it, and then just journal and embellish.I used the most gorgeous Kaisercraft  paper line called Twig and Berry.It is so yummy, and love all the bits and pieces that come with it.I also bought some Christmas Washi tape and loved using this to decorate some pages.So no more yapping on, here is my front page and first page on the inside cover...Hope you like

It was great to hear from you Colette and Kate..thank you for visiting me and leaving some lovely comments..you know how to make a girl feel good...mwah!!!

5 comments:

  1. Mel I love your use of the papers and the album. I too am doing this as well with some of those papers but it doesn't look as good as yours.

    Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... you haven't skipped a beat, girl. GORGEOUS start on your December album. I love the bling on the trees! And the fussy cutting on the front is just beautiful. I've never done a December Daily. Seriously .. who has time to scrap during the holidays? But, I can only imagine how awesome it is to look back through all of them ... fabulous way to save memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mel!! WOW I LOVE this and such a GReAT idea for getting organised :D welcome back to blog land hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey miss Mel ... you know already how much I LOVE your album... all those rich Christmassy colours!!

    Are you still scrapping? Is your mojo still hopping? (very big smile_
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you certainly need to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To design this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in early 2019, 100's of people have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete