Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Scrap Jacked is up

and ready for you to go and check out for some inspiration  this month!!!!  We have some very talented new DESIGN TEAM joining us, and their work is amazing.Just click on the Scrap Jacked link on my sidebar to be inspired!!!
  Here is my example for November...hope you can find the time to join in.


6 comments:

  1. Your page is amazing Mel, I love the colour scheme and your sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I love what you've done with the mist and the sun is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning, gorgeous Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Mel, It was amazing watching you create your background colour. The whole layout is totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mel, thanks for the 'love' ~ just back from NZ & was really, really happy, over the moon happy when I looked at SJ & saw I'd won a prize!!! Made me smile big time ~ bit like your LO here; it's such a happy one, too:):) Rambling a bit ~ been up since 3am NZ time!

    ReplyDelete